AYC Fund – Make a Donation
Thank you for supporting the AYC Fund! Our goal is to create an endowment with ongoing earnings used to fund grants for Texas sailors who have a dream. The AYC Fund is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax deductible.
You can donate online using a credit card or by check. Checks should be payable to “Austin Community Foundation” and note “Austin Yacht Club Fund” in the memo line of the check. Checks should be mailed to: Austin Community Foundation, 4315 Guadalupe Street, Suite 300 Austin, TX 78751.
All donations are processed through our partner, the Austin Community Foundation, a non-profit group providing support to more than 800 community organizations in Central Texas. Donations can be given anonymously or in Honor of or in Memorial to someone.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are some ways to structure your support
1. Cash Donations are the easiest and most immediate way to show your support. It’s quick to donate online, and for less than you spend on your cable bill each year you could provide a young sailor with a new sail for a national event.
2. Year-End Giving: Making a donation before the end of the year is a great way to wrap up your sailing season and reap the tax benefits of charitable giving.
3. Corporate Matching is an easy way to double your support. Just ask your company if they will match your donation to a 501(c)3 organization. Central Texas companies like 3M, AMD, IBM and National Instruments have matching programs, so check with your HR department.
4. Planned Giving allows you to take advantage of tax-savings and support sailing for years to come. You could include AYC Fund in your will, or you could consider naming AYC Fund as a beneficiary of a retirement account or life insurance policy. Other future gifts can be funded with cash, real estate, appreciated securities, a variety of trusts, including charitable remainder trusts or personal property, such as collectors’ items, antiques or art. See the Austin Community Foundation’s site for more info on planned giving.
5. More Ways to Give. See the Austin Community Fund’s Ways to Give page to learn how to donate stock or other assets and to set up recurring gifts.