- All Activities Postponed at AYC due to Flooding
- Weekend Activities Cancelled
- OCTOBER 2018 Commodore’s Report
- Fall Series starts Sunday October 14th. 12noon skipper’s meeting, 1:30 first signal
- Centerboard Regatta POSTPONED!!!!
- Historic AYC Photo’s – recognize boats? people?
- Women’s Sunfish Championship Results and Pictures!
S M T W T F S1345681011121517192224293112Sat 20October 20 @ 8:00 am - October 21 @ 6:00 pmSat 20October 20 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmSun 21October 21 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 amSun 21October 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmSun 21October 21 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pmTue 23October 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Centerboard Regatta POSTPONED!!!!
CENTERBOARD REGATTA HAS BEEN POSTPONED!!!
STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS.
LAKE TRAVIS IS CLOSED DUE TO HIGH LAKE LEVELS.
The registration for the Centerboard Regatta, Oct 27-28 is up on the AYC website.
Rob Coutts will be speaking Friday night at 7pm. This New Zealander is an Olympic and World champion who has sailed Dinghys and Lasers and was third in the 2018 Finn Master Regatta.