To Reserve a Cabin, Shelter or RV Site, Fill our this Form;
Clicking “Submit” means you have read and agree to comply with the rules listed below.
CABIN RENTAL RULES
1. Only AYC members, their sponsored guests and members of other reciprocal yacht clubs may rent the cabins and shelters. Daily cabin rates are listed in the AYC Fee Schedule.
2. Reservations may be made for up to six calendar months in advance on a first-come first-served basis. Bookings for non-AYC members must be accompanied by the first night’s deposit in advance, which will be forfeited for failure to show or with less than 24 hour notice of cancellation. Bookings made prior to the adoption of the annual AYC racing calendar are subordinate to reservation requests by out-of-town regatta participants up to five days before a scheduled regatta.
3. AYC members and non-members may cancel reservations for themselves 24 hours in advance. Cancellation after that time will result in a charge for the first night’s lodging of such reservation, unless the cabin is subsequently rented for the night.
4. AYC members may be placed on a reservation waiting list for the cabins on AYC open regatta weekends. However, such waiting lists will be subject to reservations made by out-of-town regatta race participants made any time prior to five days before the regatta.
5. During all regatta weekends, there will be a 2-night minimum for renting cabins. An exception may be made if a cabin has not been rented by the Thursday prior to the regatta weekend.
6. Check-in time for the cabins will be between 3 and 5 p.m. the day of the rental. Early check-in may be allowed if the cabins are available and ready. Early and late registration needs to be prearranged with the AYC Club Manager during office hours prior to rental.
7. Check-out time for the cabins will be 12:00 p.m. Late check-out will be allowed by permission only from the AYC Club Manager.
8. No pets are allowed on Club property at any time.
9. No AYC fleet or group may make reservations during an open AYC regatta. Fleet or group reservations are allowed for fleet regattas. If a fleet reserves cabins for a fleet regatta, the fleet may cancel any reservation up to one week before the regatta. Otherwise, the fleet pays for the first night’s lodging.
10. Cabin #4 may be reserved by the regatta chair during an AYC event. If the reservation is not confirmed five days prior to the rental, the cabin will be available for rental.
11. Cabins may be leased on a long-term basis by members subject to the discretion of the Board of Directors.
12. Guests will be charged an additional clean-up fee should the cabin be left in a manner that would require more than normal clean-up. To avoid a service charge for clean-up, a guest must perform the following tasks prior to departure:
A. Wash dishes and leave to dry
B. Rearrange furniture to original position.
The staff will sweep floors, take out trash, and do other routine maintenance.
13. Inventory sheets are on clipboards in each cabin. Guests will be charged for damaged or missing cabin items as noted by the AYC staff upon move-out.