Work Area Space and Hoist Reservations
Clicking “Submit” means you have read and agree to the AYC Work Area Rules stated below.
ORANGE calendar date means already booked, not available.
GRAY = available.
Space 1 – Work Area
Space 2 – Work Area
Space 3 – Work Area
Hoist – Work Area
Space 4 – Work Area
Space 5 – Work Area
Space 6 – Work Area
Clicking ‘Submit’ means you agree to abide by these Work Space Area Rules
28. Hoist reservations: reservations for use of the A-Frame hoist must be made through the office. The hoist can only be reserved for three days at a time, after which it can be reserved for another three days.
29. Work area reservations: reservations for the slab part of the work area must be made through the AYC office. The pad can only be reserved for three weeks at a time, after which it can be reserved for another three weeks. The work area slab is only for boats that are actively being worked on. Boats who exceed their time limit or those who fail to make a reservation with the office may be considered Improperly Stored.
30. Boats parked in and around the work area are to be clearly identified with the owner’s name and a phone number. Space in the work area is limited and proper identification is needed when contacting owners to move boats to prevent over-spray or to make room for others needing pad space.
31. Dry out area: boats may remain in the dry out parking areas for a maximum of 30 days. Any boat in the dry out area for more than 30 days may be considered Improperly Stored.
32. Clean Marina Guidelines: The Austin Yacht Club and its members follow the Clean Marina Guidelines for our work area and other environmental related marina practices. A copy of the Clean Marina Guidelines is available at the AYC office or on line at the Clean Marina website.